Stomach Fit has following composition:
Each 5 ml contains :
Liquor Bismuth Ammonium
Citrate BPC 2.5ml
(equi. to Bi2 O3 140mg)
Belladonna Dry Extract BP 9.0 mg
Thymol BP 9.0 mg
Menthol BP 0.2 mg
Mechanism Of Action:
Liquor Bismuth Ammonium Citrate is used as an antacid and antidiarrheal, and to treat some other gastro-intestinal diseases, such as nausea. It acts by following ways.
- Retarding the expulsion of fluids into the digestives system by irritated tissues by “coating” them;
- Stimulation of absorption of fluids and electrolytes by the intestinal wall (antisecretory action)
- Reduction in hypermotility of the stomach
- Binding of toxins produced by E. coil
- Bactericidal action of a number of its subcomponents, including slicyclic acid
Indications and Usage:
Stomach fit is helpful for Hyperacidity, Peptic, Ulcer, Nausea, Constipation, Dysentry, Duodental Ulcer, Gastric ulcer, Indigestion, Belching and Upset stomach
Stomach fit is contraindicated to those who are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Side Effects, Dosage, Storage
Nausea or constipation may occur in some patients.
Dosage: One to two teaspoonful (5 to 10ml) thrice daily or as direct by the Physician.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Protect from sun light.
shake well Before use
Stomach Fit is available in 225 ml & 450 ml bottle